Our Quality and Environmental Policy
Chemex International Limited, its Board of Directors, Senior Management and all of its staff are committed to the delivery of high quality cleaning and hygiene chemicals and ancillary products, ensuring that our clients receive a right first time high quality service from the organization. Chemex undertakes applying and continually improving a quality management system that fully meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO14001:2015 and any number of the governing bodies within the industry. To support this, The organization will provide objective evidence that the activities covered by the scope of our registration conform to the required standards
It is the policy of Chemex International Limited to:
- strive to satisfy the requirements of all of our customers, stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations
- comply with all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services
- the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation
- provide all the resources of equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met
- ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality & environmental policy
- maintain a management system that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on “risk”
- Work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice
This quality & environmental policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer service is an essential part of the quality & environmental process. Therefore, all employees receive training to ensure continuous awareness of its impact.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the quality and environmental system is regularly reviewed by Management to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality and Environmental System is subject to both internal and external annual audits